botanical bliss

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Almost there...

I can almost smell the salty sea air! We leave for the airport in about 5 hours, and I cannot wait! I pray that things go well, travelling with little Miss C. By the way, adding a toddler to your travels really increases the luggage and "stuff"! We will be in Aruba, Curacao, Dominica and St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands) this week, although I don't remember when we are where...I really, really hope I didn't forget to pack anything! Ah, well....as long as we have diapers for little girl, all should be okay! Now, I am off to get a couple of hours of sleep before having to get up, take a shower, load the car, and get baby girl "up" (merely changing her diaper and putting her in the carseat--praying that she goes right back to sleep and stays that way for a few more hours after that yet...).

Talk to you in a week+!

No comments:

Post a Comment