botanical bliss

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Slacking already!

Okay, so I am already slacking off at this blogging "thing", lol!


If I can figure out how to post video, I have got to post a video up here for you to check out. My daughter is, ready for this?...freaked out when people blow a bubble with bubble gum! Yep, you read that right, she about jumps out of your arms if you are holding her and attempt to blow a bubble. It is the weirdest, and funniest, thing I have ever heard of a child being freaked out by! I really think we should enter it into America's Funniest Videos or something...I mean, have you ever heard of such a thing?!


So, last night, Callie and I were asked to participate in the Christmas program at our church. After I got off the phone, I looked at Callie and asked her, "Are you ready to make your theatrical debut?", to which she enthusiastically shook her head yes, as if she understood me. Then, when I informed her she was going to be an angel, the sweet, precious, adorable child gave quite a devilish little giggle. I suspect she will be an angel in costume only, with an attitude that will be quite un-angelic! Oh, Lord, please pray for those in charge of this thing, because they may need it, especially since her nursery cohorts in crime are also slated to be angels (Paige, Gavin and Callie?--oh, my!). What were these poor, innocent ladies thinking?!


Speaking of costumes, here is a pic of Callie from Halloween this year...

There's no place like home...or, at least, Grandma Ginny's house, in this case.
She isn't too into this trick-or-treating thing yet, the smile was not there by the end of the night! But we ended up at Grandma & Grandpa's house, so it was all good, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment