botanical bliss

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Man, I am a TOTAL slacker!

Wow, it has been almost 5 months since I have updated this....could I be any lazier about this??

So, in a nutshell, here is how our lives are going now...

Callie is potty-trained, and almost off of the "baba" (pacifier). She jabbers quite a bit, and sometimes I am the only one who understands even part of it (and that is on a good day, most of the time, I feel as lost as the next person, haha!). She has been having a blast swimming at my Aunt Sandy's house..."Tasey" is her new best friend! We are trying to get swim lessons lined up for her, figure we better get on it while she is still enjoying going in the pool, since last summer wasn't too good for that.

Work is busy for me, as usual, although I am trying to get some time off scheduled. I just can't wait until November to get away--although I am very much looking forward to Lauren's wedding in Mexico!! I have started Weight Watchers and also a kickboxing class, both of which seem to be working, so far. I am totally LOVIN' the kickboxing, Buddy better watch out! I am not one to usually enjoy sweating my tushie off, but it is so fun, and I think I am actually sweating my tushie off, haha!!

Speaking of, Buddy is doing well. He is playing in the Highland Muny Band again this summer, so that is where we spend our Friday nights, and it is a great time. Other than that, he is just staying busy, working, keeping up the yards at our house and his mom's, etc. It is so cute to see him and Callie wrestling around on the living room floor in the evenings--Callie loves to spend that time with her dada!

Well, until next time...which hopefully won't be 5 months from now....take care and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment